We are very excited to be looking for another full-time Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
We are hoping to recruit either a recent graduate or an apprentice to help us continue to grow the Kuro Dragon brand.
The ideal candidate will be confident, enthusiastic and interested in pursuing a career in marketing.
In addition to this they will have outstanding written communication skills demonstrated either through their academic results or a recreational/professional interest in writing.
The role will comprise a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Creating and sourcing engaging content for social media channels
• Writing weekly blog posts
• Tracking social media performance
• Researching and tracking keywords
• Writing website copy
• Adhering to the guidelines, strategies and targets set out in the marketing plan
• Writing press releases
• Website optimization
• Representing the company at events
• Carrying out biannual marketing plan review
• Planning travel/accommodation for events
• Sending sales emails
• Researching potential clients
• Writing tender bids
Marketing experience or experience in related fields would be an advantage but is not essential.
Apprentice: 5 GCSEs A*-C (Minimum of an A in English disciplines)
Graduate: 2.1 or above in Marketing, Business or any humanities related discipline.
If you would like to apply for the role or to discuss it further please send your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.